Style and Design

Scammed me out of a lot of money in the past.Renamed their company now, but still the same people and same ethics.

Don't do business with them. Read the reviews before you work with these people. For reference they did some website development for me and also sold me a product. They agreed that they would host the site and hook up the carting system.

Once we actually had some sales coming in they proceeded to not pay me all the money that was made one my own website I had already paid for. I can't believe these people!

Ended up having to build a new site after they wouldn't give me my money.Stay away from Mylo and Jack!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dreamr. The most disappointing about dreamr web development at Dreamr was scam artists Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dreamr.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web Design and Development category for more informed decision or compare Dreamr to other companies on our site.

Comments