Dreamr Scam In Manchester are nothing but a scam outfit. We have developed this site, to prevent them from carrying out any further scam operations. They operate on Bridge Street, and have switched companies three times in the last 12 months. It goes without saying,Dreamr Manchester cons innocent people into spending thousands, in my case £1500 for a wordpress website, which did not even work! There are many other scam stories linked to these cowboys, you would not have to look very far to find these. This website is for the public, to review and make a business decision, to avoid this operation immediately.

Mylo Kaye | Dreamr In Manchester Scam

Dreamr In Manchester were very nice at the start, I would admit. However it was not long after when I questioned a few things regarding my website, did they show there true colours. Dreamr in Manchester will take your money, but when it comes to handing over the final product- good luck! They play more and more games, and even asked me for more money to release the site to me. Hang on, pay more money to release a site I paid you for already? Total Scam.

This is just the start. I am taking this outfit to local newspapers and making sure they do not scam other people anymore.

This website is open to anyone else who wishes to share their story, and I am sure there are hundreds waiting to give their feedback, but never had a platform to do it on. This is for everyone who is a victim of Dreamr In Manchester http://dreamr.uk/ , now is the time to voice your concerns.

Had an Experience with Dreamr?

Comments

Mylo Kaye Dreamr Scam Dreamr Manchester Scam set up

Redfishmedia Ltd , Mylo Kaye SCAM Dreamr Manchester is the face of the company

This is a tactic to reel you in

So watch out for Mylo Kaye and his so called professional approach ! Mylo Kaye is a scam artist at Dreamr Manchester, Redfishmedia Ltd FRUAD

01618501940

mk@dreamr.uk Jack Mason Dreamr Scam

Redfishmedia Ltd , Mylo Kaye Dreamr Manchester is the face of the company

Mylo Kaye SCAM Dreamr Manchester is the face of the company

Mylo Kaye Dreamr Manchester is the face of the company

This is a tactic to reel you in

Dreamr Manchester tried scamming me but lucky I read this review first